Interested in building next-generation cybersecurity analytics infrastructure and machine learning platform?
Who We Want
An engineer to help create a next-generation, open, machine learning cybersecurity platform. The ideal candidate will have experience building distributed systems, shipping data products to production, and an eagerness to learn, develop and push state-of-the-art, innovative cybersecurity systems. The ideal candidate will also possess a curiosity for security and data mining algorithms, and their scalability.
- Build tools and APIs to debug and inspect inputs/outputs of features and models.
- Build and improve in-house machine learning platform.
- Build the next-generation feature engine to integrate with other security/data products.
- Build the next-generation modeling engine to integrate with other security/data products.
- Work with data scientists and security analysts to help them be agile and productive by improving the cybersecurity analytics infrastructure.
- Work with product managers to build features for machine learning platform
- Write efficient and scalable implementations of machine learning algorithms.
- At least 3 years of experience building products using machine learning and shipping real-world data products.
- At least 3 years of experience in Hadoop and/or Spark and associated big data tools to build scalable machine learning and distributed systems.
- Strong programming and debugging skills in Java/Scala/Python.
- Experience building, maintaining and scaling distributed services and APIs.
- Interest in learning cybersecurity and machine learning approaches and libraries.
- Self-motivation, a strong sense of ownership, and ability to hustle and get things done.
- An ability to balance a sense of urgency with shipping high-quality prototypes to pragmatic production systems while having fun building products with the team.
- Desirable: Bachelors/MS degree in computer science, engineering or related fields, statistics, data mining etc